Banner

Banner

Sunday 19 February 2012

Victoria (F(x)) and Nichkhun (2PM). Part 1/5.



Nichkhun: I wonder who my wife would be. They kind of making it hard for me because they said that it wouldn't be actually very hard.
Camera man: Do you have any idea who?
Nichkhun: No idea. The PD told me to look for clues around. I didn’t see any so far. Or? It couldn't be you, right?
Both: Laugh
Camera man: Wild guess?
Nichkhun: Maybe an SNSD (laugh). Because they're many and there's a big chance of me marrying one.
Camera man: Do you fancy any SNSD by any chance?
Nichkhun: It’s not that, haha. It’s just that they’re too many so I wouldn’t go amiss, I guess. But they're all very beautiful so I wouldn't mind. I just hope my future wife doesn't see this :D
Both: Laugh
Nichkhun: Do you have any idea who my wife would be? Of course you do. What am I playing at?
Both: Laugh
Nichkhun: Well I shouldn’t be very nervous. I should act cool, haha. I'm all sweaty and stuff now.

(SNSD girls approaching, Nichkhun not moving)

SNSD: (Bowed) Hello!
Nichkhun: (Bowed) Hello (3x)

(SNSD moves away)

Nichkhun: Not one of them? Wow. I can’t breathe (wipes sweat).
Both: Laugh

(SNSD stopped at the lobby)

Nichkhun: Should I approach them or what? Maybe it isn’t one of them. Hold on right there.

(Nichkhun approaches Taeyeon secretly)

Nichkhun: Leader Taeyeon.
Taeyeon: Yes?
Nichkhun: Did you guys have a good recording today?
Taeyeon: Yes of course. It was a little bit hard though. What are you here for?
Nichkhun: It may sound weird to you but I’m actually looking for my wife.
Both: Laugh
Taeyeon:  Nichkhun! I have something to tell you. Your second clue is on the elevator. Good luck! :D
Nichkhun: Oh really? (Bow) Thank you so much!
Taeyeon: (Bow) Congratulations!
Nichkhun: Thank you so much :D

(Nichkhun went to the elevator)

Nichkhun: I didn’t ask what floor (laugh). She said it’s somewhere so what do I do?

(Elevator went up and stopped at the 4th floor. Nana of Orange Caramel waiting)

Nana: (Bowed) Hello.
Nichkhun: (Startled)(Bowed) Hello. Ah?
Nana: Try pressing 6th floor. Good luck (bow).
Nichkhun: (Bow) Thank you. (Closed the door) Wow that’s really insane. I literally can’t breathe the moment it opened.

(Elevator opened again. Luna of F(x) waiting)

Luna: (Bowed) Hello.
Nichkhun: (Bowed) Hello :) Are you?
Luna: No. Try going up one floor. Good luck. :)
Nichkhun: Thank you so much (bowed)(closed the door). Why are you guys doing this to me? What did I do wrong to deserve this?
Camera man: Laugh

(Elevator opened. Amber, Krystal, and Sulli waiting)

Girls: (Bowed) Hello!
Nichkhun: (Bowed) Hello!  Must be one of you?
Girls: No! (Laugh)
Amber: She’s waiting for you on the last floor of this building. Hurry Hurry!
All: Laugh
Girls: Good luck! (Bowed)
Nichkhun: (Bowed) Thank you!  (Door closed) I’ve never been this nervous before. Let’s see. 7 more floors. Torture!

(Nichkhun still clueless)

Victoria: Who is my husband? I just realized I haven't been told (laugh).
Camera man: I don’t know.
Victoria:  How would you know if it’s him to film or not? You’re lying to me . It's not you is it?
Camera man: I’m filming everyone. Just to be safe.
Both: Laugh
Victoria: I’m really nervous. I’m shaking.

(Elevator opened. Nichkhun met Victoria’s eyes)

Nichkhun: (Bowed) Hello.
Victoria: (Shocked)(bowed) Hello.
Nichkhun: So…it’s you I believe?
Victoria: Yeah I think so. You’re right on time. They said my husband will come 2pm. Oh! That must have been a clue.
Both: Laugh
Nichkhun: The PD told me to go to Victoria’s building before 2pm. Oh!
Both: Laugh
Nichkhun: Maybe I was so preoccupied by the idea of it. I can’t really think well since yesterday. I was like talking to everyone downstairs and asking them if they're like my wife.
Victoria: Me too. Everyone who meets my eye was like avoiding it.
Both: Laugh
Nichkhun: Oh right. I didn’t even notice you weren’t there when F(x) greeted me downstairs.
Victoria: I must not be who you’re expecting (teasing). It's okay.
Nichkhun: It’s not like that. I’m very happy that it’s you, actually.
Victoria: Really? I’m happy too.
Nichkhun: Yeah?
Both: Laugh

(First task)

Victoria: (Read) You have to go to the top of this tower to lock your love and promise to be faithful to each other.
Nichkhun: Let’s go! That's pretty easy.
Victoria: Let’s lock out love, shall we?
Nichkhun: Yeah, let’s do that.
Victoria: I always thought that Seoul Tower's idea of it is very amazing and emotional. I didn't know they have it here as well.

(Location)

Victoria: Wow! There’s so many hearts around. This must be really a perfect place to start of a good relationship. Right?
Nichkhun: Absolutely right. Should I get out hearts to the counter?
Victoria: Yeah, I think so. They have hearts there, look.
Nichkhun: (To the girl at the counter) We would like to tie our love here, please. And as soon as possible, please.
Both: Laugh

(Girl star stroked)

Victoria: Then we should write things in the heart as a promise to each other.
Nichkhun: Why do you know? You haven’t been here haven’t you? I am not your second husband, yeah?
Victoria: Hahaha, I watched it on TV. Not in this place though but that's how you tie your love. Sort of.
Nichkhun: I see, very well. Are you sure?
Victoria: Are you accusing me in any way?
Both: Laugh
Nichkhun: Just asking. Nah just kidding.

Nichkhun wrote:

Victoria!! I’m really happy that it’s you I’m gonna marry. I promise to take care of you with all my might. I'll try to protect you as much as I can. I'll promise not to hurt your feelings. I wish to know you more and explore the beautiful country of Korea with a co-foreigner like you. May our love with each other grow with our understanding and loyalty. So I lock my heart to you in your building (Victoria's building).

Victoria wrote:

Nichkhun! I can’t explain it very much but I wish you’ll always understand and be patient with me. I wish to be closer to you in the future. I'm not very good in speaking Korean so please understand me. I promise to be a good wife to you and take care of you as much as I can. Let's know each other more and be there for each other. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment