Banner

Banner

Thursday 2 February 2012

CL (2NE1) and Teddy. Complete.


CL: Bom unnie! Did you see Teddy oppa? 

Bom: He’s with us upstairs actually. What are you doing here anyways? I was wondering where you are and here you are! 

CL: I’m waiting for manager Yang. He told me to wait for him here. Is Dara unnie recording upstairs with you?

Bom: She’s done with her parts. She’s just hanging out with us there. Teddy oppa is looking for you there. Dara is teasing you two there. How long will it take for manager Yang to come? I looked for you everywhere actually. Dara even said you were at the C.R. and being the 'easily deceived' person that I am, I looked for you there only to find out that there's actually no one there. How unfortunate. 

CL: I’m too shy to call him. I don't know what time he's coming. I’ll just wait here. I’m a little but hungry too. What’s up upstairs? 

Bom: We have chicken rolls and kimchi rice. We have soju bottles there too. Only bottles. 

Both: Laugh

Bom: I told them not to drink because it’s very bad for Minzy to see us wasted and she can only have juice for herself. How bad can she feel, right? I'm feeling bad for her right now actually. You know, I can't exactly remember when I was her age, but yeah.

CL: Right. Don’t let Dara unnie near her, please.

Bom: Laugh

(Bom left CL)(Teddy went down)

CL: Oppa!

Teddy: Bom told me you’re here. Is manager Yang here yet?

CL: He told me to wait a little bit more. He’s very near though.

Teddy: I got a text from him. He wants to talk to me for some reason. You’ve been here for a while right? Did you eat? There are a lot to eat upstairs. I should have brought some down for you.

CL: I’m a little bit hungry. But it's okay. Nothing I can't handle.

Teddy: Just a little bit?

Both: Laugh

Teddy: We have chicken rolls and some barbecue. Some drinks. 

Both: Laugh

Teddy: We’re waiting for you there but Bom said you’re busy waiting here. Manager Yang told me to go down here 5 minutes later but I’d thought I’d say hi. Didn’t you receive a message saying what time should you go down?

CL: He texted me to go here before 8. Then he texted me saying to wait a little bit more. It’s ok though. It’s just 8. Exactly 8. 

Teddy: Why so early?

CL: The last time manager Yang called me, I was late. This is to make-up with my mistake last time. It's really very uncanny to like show up late with someone superior or whatever. 

Both: Laugh

CL: Is Dara unnie drunk or what?

Teddy: I’m afraid so. She's drinking secretly, if you ask me. Being more talkative than she already is. It's a bad sign.

Both: Laugh

CL: Are you drunk oppa?

Teddy: No. I didn’t drink just yet. I’m waiting for Big Bang. They sponsored that drinks for us anyways. It's very uncanny to drink ahead. Unless you're Dara of course.

Both: Laugh

CL: Daesung said they’re very near now.

Teddy: Maybe they’re with manager Yang.

CL: Oh!! Yeah maybe. Why didn’t I think of that?

Both: Laugh

CL: Did oppa have enough rest yesterday? You can always take it slow. We’re not in a hurry anyways. You’re already done with what should be done for next month so, relax. You’re doing a good job. When Bom unnie called me yesterday, she said she's already done with her parts and going home and I asked about you, she said you're extending your hours. 

Teddy: I want it all done as soon as possible. I don’t like rushing things. And also, that’s for us to make a room for improvement. That’s an anti-delay tactic. 

CL: But everything’s good so far, right?

Teddy: Yeah. Hey, you wanna go out tomorrow? I’m checking out a new restaurant. I have an invitation but I don’t know whether or not to go. Big Bang's gonna be out tomorrow there too but I can't go with them since the timing is off. Maybe the restaurant owner wanted different artists at different times so just maybe. I don't know. 

CL: I guess I’m free tomorrow. Yeah nothing to do I think. 

Teddy: That’s totally cool. I’ll pick you up then? 

CL: Yeah. Cool. 

Teddy: It’s not like you can just go out anywhere you like alone.

Both: Laugh

Teddy: I know. It's crazy. Oh I think they’re here.

(CL and Teddy’s Restaurant date)

CL: Sorry oppa. Did I come late? (checked time) Ah, you’re early. 

Teddy: Yeah I did come early. It’s better than making you wait isn’t it? A man should always comes first so the woman wouldn’t have to wait. All the more a guy finishes last because he should always put her girl first.

CL: That’s so gentleman of you Teddy oppa. 

Teddy: I’m just saying.

Both: Laugh

CL: Yeah no worries.

Teddy: You can order anything you want. I won’t tell anyone how much you ate or whatnot. It's a top secret.

CL: It’s okay though. Manager Yang said I can eat anything I want in a restaurant provided I won’t eat junks at home.

Teddy: Did you tell Bom about this?

CL: She was so jealous. She told me to take-out some food for her but manager Yang gave her some restrictions at that exact very moment. Manager Yang was like "Bom, you can't have anything more than fruits for today. You're gaining weight." And he was like "Dara, no alcohol for you." 

Both: Laugh

CL: When manager Yang left, they ordered pizza anyways. 

Both: Laugh

CL: Bom is really hard headed like that. I bet you already know. Yeah?

Both: Laugh

Teddy: Bom is really childish. But she’s really fun to work with. She plays around quite a lot.

CL: That’s right. It gets confusing being reminded of her age.

Both: Laugh

(Food came)

Teddy: They all look delicious for sure.

CL: I know. This is something I can’t have everyday. I’m really very happy. Thanks!

Teddy: You don’t have to worry. Help yourself.

The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment