Banner

Banner

Monday 6 February 2012

Sohee (Wonder Girls) and Taeyang (Big Bang). Complete.



(Backstage) 
Sohee: Hello Taeyang!
Taeyang: It’s been a while since I last saw you, how have you been?
Sohee: Same old me. When are you enlisting to the military?
Taeyang: (Laugh) What the heck? It’s been a while since we last saw each other and now you’re asking me to get enlisted? Is that how you really hate me? You don't want to see me around that much don't you?
Both: Laugh
Sohee: Just asking, you know. I just want to know. If you know what I'm saying.
Both: Laugh
Taeyang: If that’s the case then I hate it when you ask and I'd appreciate you stop asking.
Both: Laugh
Taeyang: Well I still have a lot to do. I haven’t thought of it yet. A new album is coming out so I still have to finish everything before thinking about it. I'm still young so don't you worry (smile) How about you? When are you enlisting?
Both: Laugh
Sohee: I still have a lot to do. New album is out too you know.
Both: Laugh
Taeyang: Now that you brought it up, I might ask them. We are actually planning to go all together so we can resume as if nothing happened after. We’ll probably do things before we go in, then, we’ll work on that after we come out. Awesome, right?
Sohee: Whatever you’re talking about, yeah. 
Both: Laugh
Sohee: I actually saw Seungri while ago, I was supposed to ask him but he’s too young for it, I guess. Since he's the magnae. 
Taeyang: So are you saying that I’m old? Say it straight to my face!
Both: Laugh
Taeyang: How are the others? I haven’t seen them a lot lately actually.
Sohee: They’re doing pretty well. We’ll be out of the country next week for our U.S. mini tour and yeah. It’s been good with us there too. Receiving the love from the Korean community and wonderfully the natives and like others are into it too nowadays.
Taeyang: I know. When we toured there, they were like asking if we know you and stuff. I guess you’re actually pretty big there. Congratulations!
Sohee: Thank you. Not really very big though. We can still do things without being noticed. So that’s a clear sign of being not very popular, I tell you. It’s not like here in Korea. There.
Taeyang: You shouldn’t probably go out together, you’ll probably get noticed by then.
Sohee: Yeah
Taeyang: I guess we’re performing next. I’ll  see you around? Take care.
Sohee: Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment