Banner

Banner

Monday 6 February 2012

Jessica (SNSD) and Donghae (Super Junior). Complete.




SM World Tour (Los Angeles)

Donghae: Hi there everyone!
All: Hi!
Donghae: Is Jessica in here?
Tiffany: She went to the lobby to get the pizza delivery. Are you guys going out or what?
Donghae: We are going out later tonight. Is the pizza your lunch?
Tiffany: Yeah. Join us.
Donghae: Kind of late isn’t it? I’ll go get her downstairs. Why are you dressed? Going somewhere?
Tiffany: Photoshoot later. Did you really think it's my every day look?
Both: Laugh 

(Yuri assisted by Ryeowook came with the drinks)

Donghae: Hi you two!
Yuri: Hi! Thank you Ryeowook.
Ryeowook: No problem. Hey dude where have you been? We've been looking for you since morning.
Donghae: I just walked around. What are you talking about? I was with the boys awhile ago. You're just too lazy to get up and join us. Yuri did you see Sica?
Yuri: The pizza came just now. You might want to help Jessica downstairs. The pizza box is bigger than her by default.
All: Laugh

(Lobby)

Donghae: Jessica, hi!
Jessica: Hi!
Donghae: Let me help you, dear.
Jessica: Ryeowook told you I’m here right?
Donghae: I actually went to your room. It was Tiffany who told me. But Ryeowook and Yuri came after and said that the delivery just came and Yuri even said it is bigger than you are.
Both: Laugh
Jessica: Ah, right. Did you eat your lunch?
Donghae: Yeah we ate noodles before I went out.
Jessica: Just noodles? Instant?
Donghae: Noodles and bread. Yeah, instant.
Jessica: You’re ok? Like full?
Donghae: Yeah, very. I’m ok. You should eat very well. I think you're losing weight again.
Jessica: It’s pizza. It’s junk. I might gain weight just a little today.
Both: Laugh
Donghae: Are you coming with Tiffany for the photoshoot?
Jessica: I don’t have any. Actually I’m done. I think. i went to a photoshoot yesterday but we don't have any idea if it's the same photoshoot.
Both: Laugh
Donghae: You should know. Not.
Jessica: Laugh
Donghae: Why are you guys just eating now? That's why you're losing a lot of weight. Are you healthy?
Jessica: I AM HEALTHY.
Both: Laugh
Jessica: We should actually go out and eat awhile ago but people who’re doing the photoshoot did eat elsewhere. Very selfish. They like called us and cancelled the lunch and stuff.
Both: Laugh
Jessica: Although Sooyoung told us to follow but said we shouldn’t after about 5 minutes because they were like swarmed. I told her not to go with her SNSD look. People should listen to me, you know. I sometimes know what the best is for the group.
Both: Laugh
Donghae: I sometimes doubt you know.
Both: Laugh

(Hotel room)

Tiffany: Girls, one slice pizza, one piece chicken. Anything in addition is not like acceptable. It's junk remember?
Taeyeon: Is there a leader advantage?
Both: Laugh
Taeyeon: Donghae, eat some. We wouldn’t leave anything to the people who didn’t consider us all eating together. I'm bitter like that. I prepared my disguise look and all that and this is what we get? Although I wouldn't deny that I like pizza too. Meh.
All: Laugh
Yuri: They said they ate at a sushi place.
Taeyeon: I told YoonA I want to eat there. She probably thought we can follow so she probably suggested. Good thinking YoonA!
All: Laugh
Donghae: Siwon and Shindong went to eat there yesterday after practice. I think.
Taeyeon: I went with them.
Both (Donghae and Taeyeon): Laugh
Tiffany: You all are so lustful. Jessica and I always have to eat inside this room. Unfair!!!
All: Laugh
Jessica: We just go out and say we forgot we weren’t allowed to go out for lunch. I got this.
All: Laugh
Donghae: You should ask Super Junior to take you out later tonight. We have an advantage somehow.
All: Laugh
Yuri: Phone out everyone! I'm seriously sending them a request to take me out. I'm bored like that.
All: Laugh
Jessica: I want to go to Disneyland.
SNSD: Me too!!!
Jessica: We should disguise or something like that.
Taeyeon: We should disguise as Super Junior.
All: Laugh
Yuri: Yeah it’ll not be obvious on you
All: Laugh
Taeyeon: I feel offended for some reason.
All: Laugh

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment