Banner

Banner

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Park Bom (2NE1) and G-Dragon (Big Bang). Complete.




(Recording studio)

TOP: Bom, are you ok? How’s your throat?
Bom: I’m ok. Nothing I can’t handle. I already had like enough rest so I think I'm ready to pull it off.
GD: If you’re tired, we can just push this tomorrow. I don’t want to stress your throat or whatever.
Bom: Don’t worry boys. I’m okay. Otherwise I wouldn't go here wouldn't I? I'm the boss of myself.
All: Laugh
GD: You sound a little bit different though. I’m just kind of worried you know.
Bom: Really? I don’t see anything wrong with me though. Did you want a higher pitch for that?
GD: Noona, give it a rest. We’ll just continue with ours. If you can pull it OKAY later, then later. If not, tomorrow wouldn’t hurt so much. We can still do it tomorrow. Here, have some warm coffee. It’ll help for sure.
Bom: Thank you. But I’m okay, really. I’ll just rest for a while then I'll go back to you later.
GD: TOP, your turn now.
TOP: Alrighty.

(TOP ended alright)(TOP talking to Teddy outside the studio)

GD: Alright?
Bom: Yes. Why are you guys so worried about me? I’m good. Although kind of cold in here. The coffee does help in like keeping me warm a little bit.
GD: Really? Sorry for that. Let me see…Here, you can wear this. (GD’s jacket)
Bom: Thank you. (GD helped Bom)
GD: When are you flying back to the US? Soon?
Bom: They said I still don’t have to rush things because they’re just having a rest there as well. The next recording session would be two weeks from now. Probably next week is a good time to go back but I'm still waiting for other couple of things to assess.
GD: Are you doing alright there? You’re not starving yourself aren’t you? You lost weight. Your face is kind of slimmer.
Bom: I’m not starving myself. They did tell me to slash off some fats though. And I guess the recording in the US is stressful enough to have caused the weight loss.
GD: :)
Bom: You look stressed too. Are you okay?
GD: Yeah, but it's alright.
Bom and GD: :) Look after yourself.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment